|Get the grocery coupons you want with the following 3 steps|
1. Contact a Retailer• If you go to the manufacturer of the product you want and say “can I have a coupon for your product?” it’s very possible that you will get one.
• What I Did: Recently, I went to Chiquita’s website in search of some coupons for produce because I could not find any in the mass circulars. I went to the “Contact Us” section and filled out the Contact Form. Under the “Subject” Section, it already had a subject designated for “Coupons”, which I of course selected. A week or two later, I got a letter in the mail from Chiquita! They had sent me two coupons for Fresh Express Salads, along with a message from a Response Specialist saying that they appreciated my interest in their brand.
2. Sign up for Newsletters• Newsletters have proven to be a good way to gain great coupons on a regular basis. Also, creating an account is a way of “proving” to a retailer that you’re a dedicated customer who deserves to receive offers and coupons.
• What I Did: I went to Pillsbury’s website and signed up for newsletters by creating an account. Every week they give me access to new coupons that I can’t get anywhere else, for their products and great recipes. Sometimes I even find better coupons on their site than the coupons that they’ve put out in the mass distributed circulars.
3. Scour a Retailer’s Website• If you go to a particular retailer’s website, you may be pleasantly surprised to find a section specifically for coupons or promotions. What I Did: I went to Marie Callender’s Meals website and found that they had a “News and Offers” page that had a section dedicated to coupons. I then found two good coupons for two different types of meals.
It may take a little digging, but any or all of these methods will help you lower your grocery bill!!